Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dark Lover

"I like the way you smile when you hurt me," he said as he rolled over on to his stomach. All ready the teethmarks where I had bitten his neck were turning a satisfying purplish red. I swung my legs over his hips and pressed the length of my body down his naked back.

I snaked my hand along his scalp and grasp a clump of hair. I pulled his head back and traced my tongue up his neck until I was whispering in his ear, "You like everything I do to you."

"Have you always been this sadistic?"
"Of course, you were simply too afraid to see what I really was before now."

I slipped my hand around his neck to keep his head back where I wanted it and sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He yelped in a mock horror which quickly faded to a muffled moan as I squeezed my hand on his throat. He bucked underneath me. Finding himself unable to throw me, he began to shudder as I licked the wound I had created. I pressed my hips harder against him, my excitement rising with every attempt to evade me and at every whimper escaping his lips.

I ran my tongue down his spine careful to keep my grasp upon his throat, tightening it every time he twitched at my touch. When I reached his hip, I bit down again. This time he screamed but did not move as my hand on his throat continued to tighten. He had learned the game quickly and was fast becoming my favorite playmate. How could I not enjoy someone with skin that bruised so easily?

I moved quickly now. Darted my way up his body, trapped his wrists beneath my knees and wrapped both hands around his throat and tightened. He let out a strangled gasp until I let him go with a sudden jerk. I turned him over underneath me and straddled him once again. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him until we were both gasping for air.

"Now we both have something to smile about. Hold still, my lamb. I've barely begun..."

No comments:

Post a Comment