Friday, May 18, 2012

Sex Scene

He was sinking his hand below the waistband of my lace panties and whispering something in breathy French into my ear. I didn't understand the words but I felt the sentiment pressed up against my leg. He ran his fingers along the edge of my stomach and traced his fingernails around the outline of my hips. Soon my pants were migrating to the floor to hibernate for the night and he was pushing his lips against the black lace between my legs, tearing at it with his teeth as he eased those silky garments down my legs.

He slid his hands up my torso to rest on my breasts and buried his face in that soft mound of flesh before him. I gasped and gripped the headboard above me. His tongue expertly exploring every soft, aching fold causing me to arch my back and whimper in pleasure. I closed my eyes and focused on the spreading warmth from the center of my cunt taking over my body until it exploded into a thousand lights, a scream and a deep pleasure from the focus of his hurried licking.

As I was still awash in waves of pleasure he quickly pulled his naked flesh up my body and slipped his hardness inside of me. Again I found myself gasping as my body tightened around him, throbbing and aching in a most sensual way. He started rocking slowly, pulling the length of himself almost completely out and then easing it back in. Deep long strokes as he whispered in my ear in that same breathy French in between gentle gasps at the touch of my body. I flexed my internal muscles to grip him harder and his breath came out faster. He pulled my head back and buried is face into my heaving breasts, licking each nipple until they were hard and then moving his tongue up my neck until finally meeting my lips in a deep, penetrating kiss that mimicked the penetration between my legs.

The room began to blur as his thrusting increased in pace and need. I laced my fingers into his hair and sunk my teeth into his neck. He clasped his fingers around my throat, squeezing gently. The pace increased more. His thrusts getting deeper, more urgent. We both moaned, gasped and whimpered. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders, wrapped my legs around him and pulled him even deeper. And with one final series of frenzied thrusts he closed his eyes, moaning deep and long as he came inside me.

We both collapsed in a ball of sweat and tangled legs. The moonlight crept in the window and far off a siren sounded somewhere in the long, dark night...


No comments:

Post a Comment