Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Sex was Weaponized

"You see, there have been men I loved and men I had the vague urge to kill is some very violent and graphic ways. I'm not sure where you fall in that spectrum." I said to him as he took his clothes off. I felt for the gun under the mattress just to reassure myself that we were on the right path. That I had an out if I needed it. The cold metal against my palm calmed my nerves slowing down my pulse as more and more of his milky skin was exposed with each item of clothing dropped to the floor. He gave me his bedroom eyes as his belt descended with a thunk.

By the time his underwear came off he was as hard as granite. Soon his hands were reaching for me to undo the buttons on my pants and lift up my shirt in one swift delirious motion. I felt all the blood in my body rush between my legs making my head a little lighter than it should have been. With a few tugs and jerks of fabric against skin I found myself as naked as him. He ran his eyes over my body assessing the mounds of quivering flesh that laid out before him with his dick firmly in his hand.

He turned his dark eyes on me and with lush lips parted whispered, "You know, you'd look better if you lost 20 pounds."

I leveled the gun with his nose and thumbed back the hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment