Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Had A Strange Dream About You

The dream was coming fast and heavy now. Your face bobbing before me, beckoning me to follow. The sweet contours of it, the handsome angles of your cheeks, your nervous eyes and parting lips. I would trace those lips with my fingers. I would touch them with my tongue. Deep and wanting blurred by the edges of the dream and jumps through narrative space. The taste is soft like delicate candy as I pry my tongue past your lips and rest my mouth against yours. Kisses this deep tumble us down to the place where touch rests chest to chest.

There the heartbeat thrums. Pressed against you, close, one breath passing between us. Fingers slipping below waistbands and up underneath shirts. Skin the final landscape navigated by blind touch carefully tracing the curve of your spine. The beautiful valley of your hips, the tautness of your stomach. I trace each muscle, each line like a road map fingers dancing from hills to dips, this map of you. Every place my fingers travel I want to retrace with my tongue. Taste the salty sweat dripping from you, feel your heartbeat quicken, feel the warmth spread over your body.

Your smile. Your half closed eyes. Each thick syrupy moan escaping the depths of your throat to find my ear tangles me in the dream as I tangle myself in your shimmering limbs. My hands find your hips, sharp and beautiful. I dig my fingertips in ever so and slide against you. My own skin glistening taking on that sheen of only the most fevered dreams. I feel your lips on my neck, butterflying against my ear.  I can't catch my breath and I don't want to. Now panting with the heat only desire can bring. You hands wrapped around the curve of my breasts. The length of our bodies left with no air between us. You hand sliding south. Searching for the center of my growing warmth. Your other hand laced in my hair. Your tongue searching more frantically the contours of my mouth as your clever fingers trace the contours of the inside of my thighs. I gasp...

And suddenly the phone rings and I am awake. I violently toss it across the room. I slip my hand between my legs and desperately try to fall asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment