Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Always Chasing

You are always on the hunt for something. More sex. More sexy young things. More sex with sexy young things. You already have several of those sexy young things in love with you. But they are like potato chips and you desperately want to eat more slurping their salt from your fingertips.

And they call me insatiable? All I hunger for is admiration and sopping emotions. I suck up the hurt of others and make castles from the remaining sand. Occasionally I eat the worry and violence that clouds the brows of beautiful men but that never really makes me feel full, you know? I'd rather have them deep inside me pouring out their energy in waves as I inhale it right through my cervix. Candy land cunt.

Don't tell me how to feel. Don't tell me what to like. Don't stand there with that stupid look on your face. You and me? We've got the rest of our lives to share these stories so be sure to keep stocked up on cookies for when I come around.





No comments:

Post a Comment