Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Circle of Your Arms

If we pressed our naked bodies any closer together we would be one. So very close our skin has no air left between it; I can feel your breathe through my very being. You fit so carefully around my back, like you were shaped just for me. Your hands on my breasts, running down my sides has made it impossible for me to think.

When you lean over to kiss my ear, your long hair brushes over my shoulders and I can not help but shiver. I can feel every muscle in your body slide against mine. It is an electricity flowing over me; through me...

When I turn to face you, to stare in your eyes-- I can see the hunger, the want, the sheer need shining through and I know it is reflected in my own eyes. I can feel your hardness against me and want us to be even closer; to truly become one.

I want to stay here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment