Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lover

I remember...

When we first met, you absconded with me from the dance floor to take me home to meet your dog. How could I not fall in love with you? We fumbled in the garden exploring; hands sliding under clothing, tongues searching. Groping in the elevator, falling into the bed to discover bodies that we would come to know so well.

Your body will always be imprinted on my mind... every inch left it's memory upon my fingertips... Your long hair tangled around my hands (o how I loved to see your shining blond hair fall into your eyes), the muscles in your arms straining, the curve of your hip, your pale blues eyes locked with mine as you panted above me...

You have parted from me now, but my hands will always remember your body as my heart will always remember you...

No comments:

Post a Comment