Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dominate

Shut the fuck up; I want to hurt you.

You will feel the sting of leather on naked skin and you will like it. Put your face down in the pillow with my hand on the back of your head and know you have met your end in me. Don't fucking move. I want you bare before me in supplication. Wrists tied, feet bound, mouth gagged. Try and scream; try and tear free... It excites me and hastens my reproach.

Shut the fuck up; I want to taste you.

Kneel before me and I will force myself upon your mouth and grind my hips into your jaw. I want your clever tongue. Slip it inside of me like an eager snake. Lap every inch up like a hungry dog. Stay on your knees and pray to me; your new god.

Shut the fuck up; I want to fuck you.

Take my boot into your throat as I push you back. Slide your eyes over my body as you pant in anticipation. Struggle to get free to try and touch me. When I put my knee into your chest know I have won and you are mine. Mine to do what I wish with. A slave to my passions. I will ride you like a willful horse and put the crop to your skin. Cry out my name and know you belong to me.

And shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment