Sunday, September 12, 2010

Change in the Face of Frozen Souls

I can feel myself changing and I do not want to. Those men made a beast of me and I do not need you to twist me further into this fuselage of broken down heart tissue. I can already tell you do not really care. You are another demon in my path whispering false love in my ear leading me down a road to bright red hells burning in the depths of my mind. I cut my eyes out to stop seeing but I still see you.

I keep this bed an empty terrain for a reason. It keeps my soul cold so I can face each day with a renewed sense of ennui. I float from this place to the next through the throngs of diseased little people so caught up in their own little world altering dreams. I touch none of them and they do not remember me passing. Do not catch the glimpse of my darting eyes beneath the curtain of my hair. I just push past them and move on. They do not see me.

If my heart were to pry open the light would begin to spill out and I would blind all of those around me. I become darkness but light stays trapped in my tightened chest. I breath little bits of stars that break off and find their way to my eyes. You can see my eyes glittering at you in the dark if you look hard enough. If you only open your own eyes and stare at me from across this empty terrain. I bleed red blood full of diamonds in the space between us and peel my lips back from my teeth to let words collapse the distance from you to me.

I dream like a ghost and only love the wrong ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment