Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Damager and Victim

My breathe in your ear comes out in a low growl filling the empty space around you. I am overwhelmed with an urge to damage you. Your face fills my vision as I grit my teeth and clench my fists at my side. You talk sweet explanations and inch towards the door but I have blocked your path. My form taking up doorways and hallways and pushes you back until your knees buckle and you fall backwards on to the floor. The dull thud of your skull against the tiles makes my skin twitch and turn.

My revenge turns to liquid honey in my mouth. Your prone form laid out on the ground makes me sweat sugar and acid. I can see the flames dancing around your head; your image mirrored inside of me burning. Your mouth twists into a half formed scream as I step down on your knee and crawl my way over your body. My breathe comes out ragged and hissing now as I slide myself over you. I am going to whisper your destruction in your ear.

Can you shatter for me? Can you understand that you brought this on yourself? Do your regret all that you said and did to me? Did you expect me to have this strength or did you assume I was some simple fragile female? Too bad you did not realize that I have demons on my side who surround me, infuse my bones with iron, twist my soul with barb wire and drive my dreams to a heated fever.

They swirl around us now; chirping just behind me and urging me on. Pushing me towards you, on to you, into you. My fists deep in your chest clutching at your heart as you attempt to mouth my name in a vain hope that it will break this spell.

The light spills out of your chest through the wound I have opened; your heart now in my hands illuminated from the inside out. I set it on fire with blue flames in the air between us and leave you crying on the floor wrapped around the emptiness that now takes up your chest. I am Damager and you have fallen as victim in the face of my onslaught. You will never see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment